1. Get Your Spärkel Ready
Unpack the beverage system appliance
Tip: We do our best to keep the packaging to a minimum, but please recycle all material according to local guidelines.
- Plug in the appliance
- Remove the reservoir at the back of the appliance, fill it with room temperature water and place it back on the appliance
- Note: This water will not go into the bottle. It’s only used to generate the CO2 gas.
2. Get Ready to Carbonate
- Lift the top lid
- Pour the carbonator (A&B) in the carbonation chamber
- close the top lid
3. Get Your Bottle Ready
- Add your chosen ingredients to the bottle and fill with liquid to the line.
- Tip: Reduce a potential drink foam over when opening the bottle by using cold liquids (or add ice) and only filling up to a quarter of the bottle with solid ingredients.
- Tip: Rinse your bottle before first use.
- Tighten the bottle caps
- Place bottle in the appliance
4. Get Sparkling!
- Lower the handle until it clicks
- Choose a Carbonation Level
- Press Start
- Tip: A continuous flashing of the start button and levels light means the top lid isn’t properly shut. Press on the lid to close it completely
- Listen for the chimes. Your beverage is ready! Lift the handle, remove the bottle, and enjoy!
- Tip: If the bottle is hard to open, press the top cap vent with the bottle standing upright.
Don't Forget! Every 7 uses
Empty the Residue Drawer in the sink - Fill the back reservoir
Pour avoir les instructions en français, veuillez cliquer ici: Instructions